[EP-tech] Research Data Flavour

We are running a research data repository using EPrints, and I'm looking into upgrade paths from 3.3.16 to 3.4.4. I was wondering if the research data flavour for 3.4 has been made available, or whether there were any plans to do so?

It is referenced in the wiki (http://wiki.eprints.org/w/EPrints_Flavours) and glossary (https://wiki.eprints.org/w/EPrints_Glossary#Data_flavour) and this question has been asked before here (https://www.eprints.org/eptech/msg07390.html) but I can't find any answer.

Peter