[EP-tech] Broken apache config

Okay, sure it?s probably something obvious but I?m not seeing it.
(eprints 3.3.16 customised, RHEL 7)
I?ve been trying to rebuild my dev server with the code from our live environment and somewhere in there I?ve messed up apache such that it now shows me the default page from /var/www/html instead of the eprints repository at /opt/eprints/archives/oro/html/en
(dev is on port 80, though our live server is now running via 80/443)

Any clues where I should poke at as I?m not getting anywhere fast comparing apache .conf files between two environments.

Thanks,
Alan