Re: [EP-tech] Moving metadata and files across servers

hi!

 you can move the Eprints documents directory in an NFS exported share in the VM server and mount them in the same path in the physical and ancient server, then move the SQL database in the new VM, and reconfigure the Eprints instance in the physical and ancient server to use the new SQL database in the VM.

 So only the code will run on the physical and ancient machine while the data will be in the VM.