Re: [EP-tech] Admin Screen JavaScript Problem

Morning David, and the rest of the list I forgot to remove from my reply on Friday,

Once you helped me understand that I'd actually done an upgrade everything became much easier and was generally a positive experience.

In my initial panic I reverted to eprints default templates and _javascript_. Disabled all custom plugins etc to take it right back to default. Adding the new fields to the database fixed a lot of problems. Manually copying over some _javascript_ and images (plus.png, warning, loading bar images etc) to my local archive fixed everything else. Then I sequentially re-enabled plugins, local _javascript_ and templates/citations etc then everything was fine.

I'll not be in a rush to do this again, but not the disaster I thought it was on Friday.

Thanks,
James