[EP-tech] SRU Alma Marc Import

We have developed an import plugin that allows to carry out a search in an SRU enabled Alma catalog and to import catalog records.

It is currently used in University of Zurich's ZORA repository and integrates with swisscovery, a national platform that brings together scientific information from around 490 libraries in Switzerland.

Code and some instructions are shared on https://github.com/eprintsug/SRU_AlmaMarc_Import

The plugins in this package were designed as generic as possible. If you want to make use of it, you will have to adapt the (large) configuration files for your EPrints  and Alma environment to match for the data schemas of both sides and the cataloging rules used in our institution.

Kind regards,

Martin

--

Dr. Martin Brändle