[EP-tech] funder compliance in eprints

Dear all

I was just wondering if anyone had started adding functionality in EPrints to record Wellcome / UKRI - or any other -  funder compliance.  I’m thinking specifically about flagging items that are exempt from Wellcome OA policy, but we also have other requirements like recording if there are data availability statements in papers.

We can just go ahead and add some local fields for this (we have done for the data statements) but maybe others have done similar already that we could learn from.

Regards

Mick

Mick Eadie

Research Information Management Officer