Re: [EP-tech] empty c->{'host'} in Eprints 3.3.XX

Hi Yuri,

Thanks for the info.  I am no longer actively maintaining EPrints 3.3.x codebase but if you submit a pull request for this, I am happy to merge it into the https://github.com/eprints/eprints.

I can fix the DataCiteDOI plugin now that I am and admin on the eprintsug organisation.  So I will look into submitting a pull request for that and hopefully a reviewer, otherwise I will just merge it myself.

Regards

David Newman