Von: eprints-tech-bounces@ecs.soton.ac.uk <eprints-tech-bounces@ecs.soton.ac.uk> Im Auftrag von John Salter via Eprints-tech
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 10. August 2022 13:13
An: eprints-tech@ecs.soton.ac.uk; eprints-uk-user-group@googlegroups.com
Betreff: [EP-tech] Altmetric badge plugin

Hi All,

Some uses of the Altmetric badge plugin (https://bazaar.eprints.org/id/epm/altmetric) have reported that is has stopped working.

This appears to be a change at the Altmetric end of things (or possibly a threshold being reached), which is now blocking the request from the EPrints server to their API.

We have an initial fix for this:

but are waiting for feedback from Altmetric before releasing a new version of the plugin.

I'll post here again when the new version has been released into the Bazaar.

Many thanks to David Newman for flagging this, diagnosing it, and suggesting a fix.

John Salter

White Rose Libraries Technical Officer

IT - Application Support (Research)

10.23B, IT Services Building