Re: [EP-tech] Generate abstract by item type

Hi Izwan,

Yes that looks about right to me if you have downloaded the latest version of the generate_abstracts script for which I previously provided a link.  However, I took a quick look at your repository and I cannot find cartographic as a type of eprint, based on the Item Type options under your advanced search ( https://ir.uitm.edu.my/cgi/search/advanced ).  Maybe cartographic is  a value for some other field, so you may need to alter the MySQL query.  If you run the command as is and the SQL query finds no eprint IDs, the way generate_abstracts works is that it will generate abstracts for all items.

Regards

David Newman