Re: [EP-tech] Shifting eprints 3.4.3 from RHEL7 to RHEL8

Oh, I've recently done a puppet setup for EPrints on RHEL8. That's a server automation tool. It included all the faff for SELinux.

The interesting bits are in manifests/ and templates/

manifests/init.pp sets up the server, and repository.pp is a pattern to set up each repository, with the config from a git repository.

the EPrints RPM and the default flavour are bundled as they were a pain in the upgrade.