Re: [EP-tech] How to delete succeeds-field?

If all is ok, then you can just recreate the abstract.

Il 19/05/22 12:18, th.lauke--- via Eprints-tech ha scritto:
Hi all,

due to the fact, that EPrints obviously could not handle an entry, whose predecessor is gone for some reason, I like to delete the faulty link. But an import of an empty field is rejected :(
How to get rid of the link? I would be glad to avoid any manipulation of the data base :)

Many thanks for any idea in advance
Thomas

BTW: I will check how to get into this situation later ...