[EP-tech] Eprints Bazaar and "Unknown dataset: epm"

Hello Folks,

I have just upgraded from Eprints 3.4 to 3.4.3 and the Eprints Bazaar admin page gives an internal server error.  The apache log displays “Unknown dataset: epm”.  I have no idea why this is happening.  Can anyone help point me in the right direction.  I have spent far to long trying to figure out this alone.

Thanks,

David.

This email is subject to the following disclaimer(s) available at WIT Disclaimer.
Tá an ríomhphost seo faoi réir an tséanta/na séanta seo leanas atá le fáil ag WIT Séanad

Waterford Institute of Technology

WIT 50