[EP-tech] indexcodes.txt CHECKSUM

Hi everyone,

I got an unusual issue in that during export to archivematica, one deposit (out of thousands processed so far without this issue) has an incorrect checksum value stored for the indexcodes.txt file.
How can I get EPrints to re-assign/re-evaluate the indexcodes.txt checksum value?
I tried running epadmin reindex on the eprint, and a new indexcodes.txt file was generated, but the checksum value for it seems not to be updated.
Would "epadmin rehash" on the document do the trick?

Tomasz

PS.  Also, I have the impression that I'm no longer seeing messages from this list in my inbox, anyone else experiencing issues with that?