[EP-tech] empty c->{'host'} in Eprints 3.3.XX

Hi!

  I would like to totally switch to https. I've managed most of the
redirects at apache level and it works but, for example, the export for
in views (/cgi/exportview) still point to http, as various backend urls.
Redirects are not perfect because when cgi is involved the browser will
prompt a secure warning because the form will go in http (before
redirect). Looking at the code, seems possible to have only securehost
set and c->{'host'} commented. Will this work or there will be any issue?