[EP-tech] Need help on Email Alert Service for Recent Addition of the items

Dear All,

1. How to get the Email alert service for the new additions in our ePrints repository.
Our ePrints repository does not allow the other to register on the repository.
In this case how to get the other person get alert to the new addition of the articles in the repository.

2. Is there any way we can add their email in our system only for email alerts of the recent items? (any plugin or something that helps in this case)

3. When I paste the RSS output link in the feed reader to get the email alert but that is not working.

Thanks,