Re: [EP-tech] Branding, the next level -Toolbar - EPrints Documentation

Session.pm was a "god object" which is bad coding design but it was a real challenge to refactor into sensible objects like EPrints.pm and Repository.pm etc. Doing that was the start of the more formalised API which I wish I could take credit for. I think that was Tim Brody.