Re: [EP-tech] [EXTERNAL] Re: Altmetric explorer harvest

Thanks David for such a quick reply. I have applied the fix, will ask Altmetrics to try harvest.

Best regards,
Ranju

Ranju Upadhyay Rai

Library Programmer

University Library

Ollscoil Mhá Nuad, Maigh Nuad, Co. Chill Dara, Éire, W23 VP22

Maynooth University, Maynooth, Co. Kildare, Ireland, W23 VP22

T: +353 1 708 3378  M: +353 87 98 43811

Ranju.Upadhyay@mu.ie W: www.maynoothuniversity.ie/library

All personal data received by the Library will be held safely and securely in compliance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the Data Protection Act (Ireland) 2018. The Library may retain personal data for operational, statistical and archival purposes. For further information please consult the University's Data Protection Policy: www.maynoothuniversity.ie/data-protection or contact the MU Data Protection Officer, at dataprotection@mu.ie.

An t-eolas pearsanta ar fad a fhaigheann an Leabharlann bíonn sé slán agus sabháilte faoina coimirce ar mhaithe le Rialachán Ginearálta maidir le Cosaint Sonraí an Aontais Eorpaigh agus leis an Acht um Chosaint Sonraí (Éire) 2018 a chomhlíonadh. D’fhéadfadh an Leabharlann eolas pearsanta a choimead ar chúiseanna oibríochta, staitistiúil agus cartlainne. Le haghaidh tuilleadh eolais, téigh i gcomhairle le Polasaí  na hOllscoile um Chosaint Sonraí: www.maynoothuniversity.ie/data-protection nó téigh i dteagmháil le hOifigeach Cosanta Sonraí na hOllscoile ag dataprotection@mu.ie.