[EP-tech] Customizing item display

Hi everybody

I try to change (hide some) the fields that are displayed.

There are contradictory comments into "eprint_render.pl" and "summary_page.xml" :
- into the first one, it says:
« While you can completely customise them using the perl subroutine below, it's
easier to edit them via citation/eprint/summary_page.xml »
- and into the second one:
« The below block loops over a list of field names taken from eprint_render.pl
Edit the list of metadata to show in the summary page table in eprint_render.pl »

So, where should I act to hide some of these fields???

On another hand, I easily managed to display a new field/metadata ("id_number"/
DOI) below the official URL, but when I try to change something into the
"<epc:foreach expr="$config{summary_page_metadata}" iterator="fieldname">"
block, nothing happens (even with fixed strings), even after a configuration
reload and an Apache/httpd service restart!...

Please help!

Thanks in advance and best regards
--
Laurent Cloarec
Service Commun de la Documentation - Service du Numérique Documentaire