Re: [EP-tech] Datafiles size limit of 10 GB

Hi Angeliki,

We have had successful uploads of files of up to 50GB in the past,
though we now impose an artificial limit of 30GB.

One thing to be aware of: in our experience at least, uploaded files
are saved into the server's /tmp directory before being copied into the
documents directory. So even if the documents directory is on a
separate drive with plenty of space, the upload will fail if there
isn't enough room left in /tmp. And by default the copy in /tmp will
persist until the next reboot, so several large uploads in a row can
cause problems.

Best wishes,
Alex.

--