[EP-tech] Antwort: RE: Antwort: Re: Export formats - v3.3.16+

Another option would be to add further parameters to the cfg.d/plugin.pl configuration, and let read and process them by the Screen plugin that creates the menu do the work.

We have something similar for the import plugins as well:

# UZH CHANGE 2014/11/05 ZORA-353
#$c->{plugins}->{"Import::DOI"}->{params}->{rankthem} = 10;
$c->{plugins}->{"Import::DOI_CrossRef"}->{params}->{rankthem} = 10;
$c->{plugins}->{"Import::PubMedID"}->{params}->{rankthem} = 20;
$c->{plugins}->{"Import::UZHOrcid"}->{params}->{rankthem} = 30;
$c->{plugins}->{"Import::ScopusAbstract"}->{params}->{rankthem} = 40;
$c->{plugins}->{"Import::BibTeX"}->{params}->{rankthem} = 50;
$c->{plugins}->{"Import::Citavi"}->{params}->{rankthem} = 60;
$c->{plugins}->{"Import::EndNote"}->{params}->{rankthem} = 70;
$c->{plugins}->{"Import::XML"}->{params}->{rankthem} = 80;
$c->{plugins}->{"Import::ISIWoK"}->{params}->{rankthem} = 90;
$c->{plugins}->{"Import::RIS"}->{params}->{rankthem} = 100;
# END UZH CHANGE ZORA-353

This ranking was created according to statistics derived on import usage.

With regards to my saying on cost, I just looked up in JIRA how long the ZORA Search project took from initial concept design, early prototypes, implementation, beta, tests, production and go-live, documentation, help, deconstruction (Xapian), setting up maintenance procedures, and migrating associated services (Journal database www.jdb.uzh.ch, TrendTerms in ZORA). First sprint issue was started in May 2019. Last sprint issue was closed now in Sep 2021. 15 sub- and associated sprint issues.

P.S. On 16th November, 18:00 (Zurich time, CET, UTC+1) there will be a Elasticsearch Meetup streamed on Youtube where Jens and I will present our use case. We will post a link as soon as we have it.

Kind regards,

Martin

Inactive hide details for "John Salter" ---08/10/2021 11:42:57---> the price you pay is development and maintenance cost ☺ so "John Salter" ---08/10/2021 11:42:57---> the price you pay is development and maintenance cost ☺ so true!