[EP-tech] Message during process_stats IRStat2

Dear all, I just migrated and upgraded EPrints 3.3.16 to 3.4.3. Everything worked fine until I ran the process_stat --setup for IRSTAT2.

The statistic is running (i guess) but it only shows message
Use of uninitialized value in string eq at /usr/share/eprints/lib/plugins/EPrints/Plugin/Stats/Processor/Access/Referrer.pm line 84.
Use of uninitialized value in string eq at /usr/share/eprints/lib/plugins/EPrints/Plugin/Stats/Processor/Access/Referrer.pm line 84.
Use of uninitialized value in string eq at /usr/share/eprints/lib/plugins/EPrints/Plugin/Stats/Processor/Access/Referrer.pm line 84.
Access: incremental commit to DB

I'm using mysql 8. I want to get rid of that message.

Regards

Izwan
UiTM Digital Library
http://ir.uitm.edu.my/

PENAFIAN: E-mel ini dan apa-apa fail yang dihantar bersama-samanya ("Mesej") adalah dihasratkan hanya untuk kegunaan penerima yang dinyatakan di atas dan mungkin mengandungi maklumat yang tidak umum, bermilik, istimewa, sulit dan dikecualikan dari penzahiran di bawah undang-undang yang terpakai termasuklah Akta Rahsia Rasmi 1972. BACA SELANJUTNYA...

DISCLAIMER : This e-mail and any files transmitted with it ("Message") is intended only for the use of the recipient(s) named above and may contain information that is non-public,  proprietary,  privileged,  confidential  and  exempt  from  disclosure under applicable law including the Official Secrets Act 1972. READ MORE...