Re: [EP-tech] Refreshing old metadata with new data from Crossref

Well, this is how far I got with it over the weekend.  I used the simple text query service on Crossref: https://apps.crossref.org/SimpleTextQuery It helped me to automatically identify DOIs for at least some of my articles.  Not a huge amount though.

Once I have added a DOI to the record, is there a way of refreshing that record with newer data from Crossref?

David.

David Kane

Engagement Manager, TUSEI Project Office

DKANE@wit.ie

087 6693212

     cidimage001.png@01D6F995.1D1AB060               cidimage002.png@01D6F995.1D1AB060

Technological University for the South East - www.tuse.ie

I have some old Eprints that I have found DOIs for.  It’s easy to add the DOI to the eprint, but is there a smart way of replacing the patchy metadata of these old Eprints with the better quality metadata that’s stored in Crossref for those particular DOIs?

Thanks,

David.

David Kane

Engagement Manager, TUSEI Project Office

DKANE@wit.ie

087 6693212

     cidimage001.png@01D6F995.1D1AB060               cidimage002.png@01D6F995.1D1AB060

Technological University for the South East - www.tuse.ie

This email is subject to the following disclaimer(s) available at WIT Disclaimer.
Tá an ríomhphost seo faoi réir an tséanta/na séanta seo leanas atá le fáil ag WIT Séanad

Waterford Institute of Technology

WIT 50