[EP-tech] Adding analytics tracking code to EPrints

Hello,

I'd like to add an analytics tracking code on my EPrints site. The code is supposed to be added to the <head> section of HTML files, but the static pages in EPrints are generated via bin/generate_static. I'm not sure how to proceed, and I couldn't find anything about this in the documentation. Would anyone be able to help?

Best wishes,
Ravi