[EP-tech] Getting Editorial Alerts to work

Hello,

I use an SMTP server for email on the EPrints site I administer (version 3.4). Emails go out fine for account creation and password reset, and the 'send test email' feature also works. However, I don't receive any Editorial Alerts.

In the 'Editorial Rights Restriction' part of my admin account profile, I have selected all Subjects and all Item Types, and under 'frequency of mailings', I have selected 'once per day' and 'mail me when there is nothing under review'. I don't get any emails no matter what combination of settings I use (eg, 'All of these' or 'Any of these' next to Subjects). What might be the problem?

Something I should mention is that there are no Divisions in my repository, so the Divisions field in the Editorial Rights Restriction section is empty - there is nothing to select. Could this be an issue?

Best wishes,
Ravi
My EPrints site: https://aurorepo.in/