Re: [EP-tech] EPrints Security Announcement - February 2020

Hi all,

I have added providing a _javascript_ library for LaTeX rendering as an issue for EPrints 3.4.4:

https://github.com/eprints/eprints3.4/issues/126

My plan is to make this a 3.4 ingredient so it should be possible to incorporate this independently into earlier versions of EPrints 3.4.

EPrints 3.4.3 is planned for release by the end of March.  However, managing the resolution and release of this security patch has rather set back my schedule.  A listing of the new functionality, security patches, general improvements and bug fixes for this planned new release can be found at:

https://wiki.eprints.org/w/EPrints_3.4.3

Regards

David Newman