[EP-tech] missing some configuration file

Dear All,

I successfully download 3.4.2 on ubuntu 20 installing from DEB method with publications flavoured repository.

I need to edit my front-page like adding logo and .css but I didn't get any related files.
like citations, workflow folder in my eprints installation folder.
In default the homepage is comes with logo but in my case there is no logo.

I'm attaching the screenshot of my configuration files and homepage.