[EP-tech] Availability statement in discovery platforms

Hello

We currently harvest our ePrints repo into Summon.
However we don't have any easy control over the availability statement that displays in Summon, so all results show up as being Full Text Online even if the deposit in ePrints is restricted.
Is it possible to identify restricted records in the oai_pmh harvest? Or do we need to update the oai.pl script in ePrints to omit these records from the harvest in the first place?

Kind Regards

Iain

--

Iain Gray