[EP-tech] Static Page - Log In

Hi All,

Hope we're all happy and healthy.

I've been given a task and one option to complete it is to display information on a static page in EPrints. Due to the potentially sensitive nature of the data I was wondering if it's possible to have a static page in EPrints that requires the user to be logged in to EPrints to see it?

I've had a quick look around and looked at all my ".xpage" files and I have no examples. I feel like it isn't possible, but thought it would be best to ask.

If it isn't possible I have some other approaches to take. They will just take longer and my brain is already a bit scrambled after working out the LibCal API.

Thanks,
James