Re: [EP-tech] [EXTERNAL] Re: ORCID integration

Hi Ranju,

Only if you have different user types for staff and students in EPrints itself.  I am not a developer on this plugin, so I don't know why the choice to use user type to determine whether to set education of employment affiliation was made.  However, I think it is quite common for repositories to have different user types for staff and students, as you would typically want to greater restrict the permissions of students using EPrints.

Regards

David Newman