Re: [EP-tech] ORCID integration

Hi Ranju,

I have raised this as an issue on the GitHub repository:

https://github.com/eprints/orcid_support_advance/issues/58

I am not sure if there is code in the ORCID Support Advance plugin that should be doing this or it is just a case that it is broken.  That would take further investigation and is why I have raised the GitHub issue.  However, if ORCID state this should be happening then it must be considered a bug one way or the other.

Regards

David Newman