[EP-tech] accessibility of documents after migration

Hello,

After successfully migrating and updating my Eprints site
(software+database+webconfig) to 3.4 on Ubuntu 18.04 I am stuck with the
last step: the actual document files are not found.

Since those files are stored on a different partition, I put a symlink
"documents" pointing to this location. Uploading new submissions works.
The files are added to this folder-structure.

I notice that there are different permissions:

drwxr-xr-x 3 eprints www-data 4096 Jul  4  2012 disk0
drwxrwxr-x 3 eprints www-data 4096 Jul  4  2012 00
drwxrwxr-x 30 eprints www-data 4096 Jan  9 18:56 00

Which one is correct? Or does one have to adapt the database?

Best regards,
h.h.