Re: [EP-tech] login-only repository on Debian10

Hi Thomas,

Sorry about the lack of replacing http... as you will tell from the email it was rather late last night by the time I managed to get at list one further level down into you issue.  If you have written a local login plugin, it would be useful to be able to see this.  As this is likely to be where the issue manifests itself, as it is fundamentally different from a standard EPrints repository and even a standard dark/login-only repository.

Sorry, if I have not picked up all the information you have provided along the way.  This has been a rather protracted conversation and as my day job is working on dozens of different EPrints repositories it is difficult to remember exactly what has and has not been said for your particular case.  The URL mangling also makes it difficult to read back through the email change to get back up to speed.

This is clearly a complex issue and not having direct access makes it slow to progress things.  Asking you questions inevitably leads to further questions rather than any useful answers on my part.

Regards

Davdi Newman