Re: [EP-tech] New Issue : IRStats

Hi

All my apologizes for the previous post, proceeding from a too fast copy and paste.

I sent almost at same time a support request to "EPrints Services" (and Justin
experienced delays in receiving it, because of issues with mail servers) and a
post to this list, because I figured out that it was not only a problem with our
repository, but also with others repositories using "IRStats2"... And I was far
too much in hurry while posting to the list, so I didn't take time enough to
"clean" the content from its references to Southampton colleagues : sorry again
for all this.

And thank you for the "fix", but I confirm that the mail format is quite
"messy", both in the list archive and through the email client view...

Best regards
--
Laurent Cloarec
Service Commun de la Documentation - Service du Numérique Documentaire