From: phil@buildvoc.co.uk <phil@buildvoc.co.uk>
Sent: 18 September 2020 06:48
To: 'eprints-tech@ecs.soton.ac.uk' <eprints-tech@ecs.soton.ac.uk>
Subject: RE: TrendTerms in eprints 3.4 Screen::EPrint::Box

David thanks for your note below,

The abstract pages have been updated since this plugin was deployed.

1.Could be _javascript_, but I think the reason why the Screen::EPrint::Box box doesn’t appear is path is configured for eprints 3.3.x and isn’t included

In /usr/share/eprints/flavours/pub_lib/inc

flavours/pub_lib

ingredients/bazaar

archives/public

as the cfg.d files path is /usr/share/eprints/archives/public/cfg/cfg.d

2.also when I run bin/epadmin refresh_abstracts I get the following response

Subroutine render_collaboration_link redefined at (eval 618) line 136.

The repository config will be reloaded, but you should still restart apache as

soon as possible.

Have run the commands listed below any help would be much appreciated..