Re: [EP-tech] Ask about CSRF. Always get error when edit phrases Editor

Hi David,
You said I can delete auto.js file and will get new version of auto-3.4.0.js that has the CSRF protection code. If I delete the file, how exactly I can get new auto-3.4.0.js that has the CSRF protection code?

Thank you

Regards,
Agung PW