Re: [EP-tech] {Resolved} Issues in Chrome (for Mac) on 3.3.15/16

Thanks for the pointer to the admin console. (I never seem to remember that one). It’s an SSL issue with how our central IT services have the netscalers configured and chrome is blocking the ajax calls.

Cheers,

Alan

From: David R Newman <drn@ecs.soton.ac.uk>
Date: Tuesday, 23 June 2020 at 21:25
To: "eprints-tech@ecs.soton.ac.uk" <eprints-tech@ecs.soton.ac.uk>
Subject: Re: [EP-tech] Issues in Chrome (for Mac) on 3.3.15/16

CAUTION: This mail comes from outside the University. Please consider this before opening attachments, clicking links, or acting on the content.

Hi Alan,

Feels to me like it might be some sort of security feature.  Otherwise I would expect it to break more generally.  Can you see anything appear in the web console (More tools -> Developer tools -> Console) when you click the buttons to add rows/fields? If so, please post back to the list, as I am sure if I don't, someone else will know what any console error message means.

Regards

David Newman