[EP-tech] Unable to add items to shelf

Hello,

I installed the Shelves (v1.0.2) from the Eprints Bazaar but I only see the Manage shelves menu. I can create a shelf but I never see the option to add an item to a shelf.  The add item to shelf also doesn't appear when I do a search.

Is there any other way to add items to a shelf?

I have tried this plugin on Eprints version 3.4.1 and 3.3.16 with the same results.

Any help would be appreciated.

Patrick