Re: [EP-tech] Cannot add new phrase in Phrase Editor

  • To: David R Newman <drn@ecs.soton.ac.uk>
  • Subject: Re: [EP-tech] Cannot add new phrase in Phrase Editor
  • From: ILINA SYAZWANI BINTI MUSA <ilina@um.edu.my>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2020 11:07:36 +0800

Hi David Newman and everyone,

The zz_webcfg.xml looks like this:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" standalone="no"?>
<!DOCTYPE phrases SYSTEM "entities.dtd">
<epp:phrases xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml" xmlns:epp="http://eprints.org/ep3/phrase" xmlns:epc="http://eprints.org/ep3/control">

  <!-- This file is used to add phrases from the phrase editor screen -->

</epp:phrases>

I do not change anything in this file. If I cannot add new phrases in that page, which file I can add them manually inside the code? Can anyone give me the example? I want to add a new item, "exampaper".

Thank you.
~