[EP-tech] Opportunity to join CoSector UoL, Research Technologies team

Dear colleagues,

with apologies for cross posting.

We are currently seeking to fill a vacancy for a Support and Development Analyst within the Research Technologies team at CoSector University of London.

This is a great opportunity for anyone working within scholarly communication or research data management to...

Use what you know
   Use your expertise in delivering services from within your institution to help a greater breadth of researchers and organisations by helping us to deliver our range of research related services to our growing client base.

Learn new things
   Extend your knowledge of the technologies used to support research practice and dissemination - both with regards to the platforms that we host and manage, but also the range of systems in use by organisations working across the HE research sector.

Bring your ideas
   Help us contribute to the innovations that will shape the UK HE research landscape post REF.

If you would like to get in touch directly with questions, feel free.

Thanks

Rory

Rory McNicholl
Team Lead - Research Technologies
CoSector, University of London
Senate House
Malet Street
London
WC1E 7HU

t: +44 (0)20 7863 1344
e: rory.mcnicholl@london.ac.uk
w: https://cosector.com/digital-research/

The University of London is an exempt charity in England and Wales.