Re: [EP-tech] Limiting number of latest additions

7 entries NOT 7 days

On Tuesday, January 21, 2020, 04:00:02 PM GMT+7, Yuri via Eprints-tech <eprints-tech@ecs.soton.ac.uk> wrote:

You've to play with cgi/latest. It does a search by days, you want
exactly 7 or last 7 in 30 days? Anyway, you've to make a search and
limit it to 7 entries. You can play with the search in the admin menu to
guess what field to use.