Re: [EP-tech] EThOS webservice download tool

Works like a dream ;o)

I might not be the best person to say how it runs in general - hopefully others will have some feedback too.

I never got around to creating it as a Bazaar package (it was 7 years ago).

I've got some local customisations to it that might be of use (ordering of multiple files contained in the downloaded zip (e.g. vol.1 before vol.2); a maximum number of files that will be automatically extracted - sometimes there are *loads* of additional files/appendices; possibly other things).

If people are interested in a Bazaar packaged version, I could possibly make one (not this side of Christmas though).