[EP-tech] Action upon Lifting Embargo

Hi All,

I have yet another, probably simple, question to ask.

I have a script that does something (sends a tweets if anybody is
interested...) on an EPrint status change using:

$c->{eprint_status_change} = sub {

It quickly escapes if an item has an embargo on it. I then want a slightly
different version of the same script to run when embargoes are lifted.

Is there a way to make this happen? I'm currently looking at
bin/lift_embargos and seeing where I can drop a call to my script in there.
I was wondering if there was a better or more proper way to make this
happen?

I have tried to look at the EPrints documentation, but not managed to find
what I want.

Thanks,
James