[EP-tech] irstats2, logs and number of downloads

Hi!

 ?from logs, I can count the number of dowloads in this way:

for every useful log cat it | grep pdf | grep "GET /" | grep -v 206 |
grep -v 404 | grep -v 304 | grep -v png | grep -v favicon.ico? | wc (ad
sum all it up)

In this way, I get 800k downloads from january to now. With Irstats2
(all from january to now, DownloadCountHTML) I get 450k. Can someone
explain this difference? I know the grep is not perfect but seems it
catch all the downloads correctly (GET /path to/apdf.pdf)