Re: [EP-tech] Accidental epadmin upgrade

Hi Rory, Alan,

I've fixed it! Or it wasn't really broken. Basically I am a total fool.

I've just typed out an email with what you asked and realised I'd done something stupid.

In my panic after using upgrade instead of update I forgot that I'd restarted the server which had taken account of the new field eprint_fields.pl which hadn't been added to the database so it was throwing a wobbler.

Thank you for your help and my deepest apologies for the unnecessary request for help.

James