[EP-tech] export import

Hi

We have successfully done an export of all eprints items from our server running eprints 3.2.7 and Mysql to another server running eprints 3.4.1 and Postgress 9.6  .  The eprints items are showing fine on the new eprints 3.4.1 server but during the import "when running the /bin/import command" we received the following errors and I would like to ask if it is ok to ignore them?

DBD::Pg::db selectrow_array failed: ERROR:  currval of sequence "fileid_seq" is not yet defined in this session at /opt/eprints3/perl_lib/EPrints/Database/Pg.pm line 214.
Use of uninitialized value $id in addition (+) at /opt/eprints3/perl_lib/EPrints/Database/Pg.pm line 216.
DBD::Pg::db selectrow_array failed: ERROR:  currval of sequence "documentid_seq" is not yet defined in this session at /opt/eprints3/perl_lib/EPrints/Database/Pg.pm line 214.
Use of uninitialized value $id in addition (+) at /opt/eprints3/perl_lib/EPrints/Database/Pg.pm line 216.
DBD::Pg::db selectrow_array failed: ERROR:  currval of sequence "eprintid_seq" is not yet defined in this session at /opt/eprints3/perl_lib/EPrints/Database/Pg.pm line 214.
Use of uninitialized value $id in addition (+) at /opt/eprints3/perl_lib/EPrints/Database/Pg.pm line 216.

Another question I have is how to export the "History" of the eprints items from the old system and import them in the new system?

Many thanks for the support.

Maher