[EP-tech] Ask about search item feature

Hi

I want to ask about the search items feature. Why when I try to search for items with a username example tony and a date between 01-09-2019 to 30-09-2019 and in the Retrieved records must full fill option, I choose all of these conditons option, the data does not appear. Even though on that date, Tony did upload the item.

But when I try to find the same variable as the username with the name tony and the date between 01-09-2019 to 30-09-2019 and in the Retrieved records must full fill option, I choose any of these conditons option, the data appears.

Is there any bug from this search item? Maybe someone can give me a clue

Thank you.

Regards,
Agung Prasetyo W.

--
Life isn't valuable if you don't have someone to care

IG & Twitter : prazetyo