Re: [EP-tech] Advanced Search: Appearance of boolean fields

Hi Thomas,

thanks for your hint. Unfortunately, this doesn't seem to work for
boolean fields. epadmin reload on 3.3.16 outputs the following:

Field 'eprint.ubma_pdf' has invalid parameter:
search_input_style => radio

This is the field definition:

{
     name => 'ubma_pdf',
     type => 'boolean',
     search_input_style => 'radio',
}

Looks valid to me, so I suppose changing the search input style for
booleans is just not supported? Any feedback is welcome.

Best regards
Dennis

--
Dennis Müller