[EP-tech] Adding extra data to summary page

Hi all,

I'm using eprints 3.4.1.
I want to add extra data (Link to BibTex data) on the page with all the details of an eprints item (summary page).
I edited 'eprint_render.pl' and added the link as a new item to the 'fragments' array.
There are already some unused examples for 'ovid_url' and 'sfx_url' there.
How can I now access this extra data in the summary_page.xml template?
Or is there a better way to achieve this purpose?

Thanks in advance
Werner