[EP-tech] Modifying Details.pm/Overwriting module

Apologies, ignore the previous email. I think I've done it.

It seems if I put the file in the suitable archive location and keep this
line the same:

package EPrints::Plugin::Screen::EPrint::Details;

If I change the file name to something different (e.g. Detailz.pm) it
appears to overwrite the original Details.pm.

Previously I was changing both the package name and the filename and it was
including both.

Thanks,
James