[EP-tech] File Icons

Hi All,

The files in the repository currently display as generic icons, I think there is some difference depending on whether they're .docx,.pdf,.jpg etc.

I have noticed some other repositories have icons that are the front page of the document they represent. Can anybody please nudge me in the right direction for setting this up at Liverpool?

I've so far been reading about imagemagick, Convert plugins and these pages:

The wider scope of this is part of our PhD thesis digitisation project. I want to try to display the files in a nicer way and maybe place them in a carousel on their abstract pages. There is talk about each thesis chapter being its own file so I want to display them as neatly as possible.

Thanks,
James